Tara and Kip

Tara and Kip

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Couple days

So here we are, two days into teaching. "How is it going" you might ask. Well... even if you didn't ask I'm going to tell you. It's still a bit hectic. We have to learn our student's names. This might not seem like a large task but I remind you that they are translating their language into English letters; then we have to pronounce them correctly. So in the end it's harder than you might think. Plus we have to figure out where the last teachers left off and how much the students know. So to say the least, which I have, teaching has been hectic. This is not to say that we are not having the time of our lives. It just means that as with anything cool, great and exciting... anything good takes work. We now look forward to more days of work and play.

No comments: