Hello all!
So our first year is almost over. In a few weeks we will be on a plane headed for Europe. The new teachers will be teaching our munchkins; and almost everything we own will be in suitcases or boxes where it will remain for the next few months. Life is exciting and terrifying at the same time right now. Goodbyes will be extremely hard, but the excitement of seeing our families soon will hopefully minimize the tears a bit.. And yes, I have already begun to shed them. I said goodbye to a wonderful friend today and bawled like a baby. Those of you who know me know I am a weenie when it comes to goodbyes!
Anyhow, we have two jobs on the horizon that we need to choose between. One is a bit less exciting, less equipped, and less work. The other is at an amazing school, has an amazing apartment, and has an amazingly large workload attached to it (with no more pay). (and a potentially bitchy boss- which is fun for no one involved!) So needless to say, we are leaning towards the first one!
Either way, the job seems to be one less thing hanging over our heads; now we should be able to come home focused solely on soaking up as much of our loved ones as possible! The closer it gets to coming home the more I miss everyone. It is like this year we knew we couldn't come home so we tried to push it to the back of our minds. But now that it gets closer, I get more and more excited everyday. The urge to see everyone gets more and more overwhelming. I guess the point of this blog is to tell you all how happy we are that we can see you soon and that we miss and love you all tons!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my advice, stay far, far away from bitchy bosses!Can't wait to see you !
-Tho
Post a Comment