Thursday, March 5, 2009
Making my year
So I just had to comment on how amazing my birthday was, and to say THANK YOU to everyone who helped make it so! So I was really dreading this year, being the big 3 0, and also being the first away from my friends and fam back home, but I just have to say that somehow you all managed to help make this birthday an unforgettable one. Today I am happy to be 30, and I am starting off my third decade feeling incredibly loved and blessed. First my birthday began with Aie sneaking presents into my purse when I wasn't looking, and then Kip singing Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs at the crack of midnight. I then got to open Kip's presents which were adorable and very thoughtful. I then shared some wonderful conversations with my sister, my dad, and my mother (whose awesome presents I opened earlier int the week). I was presented with two dozen beautiful roses at school from Dad and Steph. Nina sent me a handmade present which actually made me cry a little. My boss brought in a fantastic cake to work; and when I got home from work I had a gagillion kind birthday wishes on the computer from all of you amazing people! To top it off I got to talk to my grandparents and open their presents on Skype. Then Kip made me a delicious salmon. Oh, and some of the cutest students ever brought me goodies such as a necklace, some star candies, and some electric blue nail-poish-ooh yeah! I know this may seem like I am bragging in some way, but I promise I am not! I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making my YEAR!! I love you all sooo very much!!xxoos!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment