skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Korean Chronicle of Kip and Tara
Tara and Kip
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A blooming Artist...
I just had to share one student's amusing depiction of us.
I found this on the back of his speech paper- mind you his speech was about wanting to be a doctor when he grows up- completely unrelated!!
Aren't we beautiful? How about those lips!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cozy Cat in an Abandoned Building Near Our House
I just love this pic so I had to add it :-)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Decisions..decisions....
A blooming Artist...
The rest of the Thailand trip.
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(22)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
Contributors
Kip
Tara
Our Pages
our wedding page
Tara
Kip
Kip's art blog
No comments:
Post a Comment